Car rental Aeropuerto BCN
If you are looking to rent a car at Barcelona Airport, a cheap rental car or a car rental at Barcelona Airport, your best option is bilcars.com . Find your car hire in Barcelona from the airport and your car hire in Barcelona city. Rent a car at a low price in Barcelona Airport With this search engine you can see the different options you have to rent a car at Barcelona airport.
Vehicle rental companies at the airport
At the Barcelona airport there are several car rental companies that offer their services in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2:
– Avis – Tel. 902 18 08 54
– Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Tel: 902 10 01 01
– Europcar – Tel: 902 10 50 30/902 50 30 10
– Rental of Goldcar – Tel: 902 11 97 26
– Hertz – Tel: 902 402 405
– Sixt – Tel: 902 49 16 16
There are other companies that operate in the vicinity of the airport , check them using the booking search engine.
Rent a car in Spain – Tips and advice
- To be able to drive in Spain, you must have an EU driver’s license. If you are not from an EU country, you must have an international driver’s license (IDP).
- Driving is on the right as many countries in the EU.
- If you are not familiar with roundabouts, then begin to get used to it. Many crossings and four-way stops in Spain have been replaced by roundabouts. Be careful when driving through them, as some have four lanes and it can be quite difficult to combine them. Do not hesitate to take your time to order the address you want to take.
- Automatic cars tend to be quite expensive than manual cars. Be sure to reserve your automatic vehicle in advance to save hundreds of euros.
Location in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
In both terminals of the airport you can easily find companies that offer car rental services. The counters in Terminal 1 are located on the ground floor just after the baggage claim areas. In the terminal 2B in the main departure hall and also after the customs offices, there are the reception counters of the car rental services.
Barcelona El Prat Airport
Barcelona Airport, also known as Barcelona El Prat Airport, serves the region of Catalonia in Spain and is the second largest airport in the country. With our car rental at Barcelona Airport, we offer a range of services to help you have the best travel experience. A winter vacation in Barcelona is an excellent way to see the main attractions without the crowds. In addition to the temperate climate and the blue of the sky, winter in Barcelona also offers a complete cultural calendar. In addition, the winter months mean having the opportunity to eat seasonal specialties such as Churros, which you can enjoy a delicious hot chocolate. A city rich in tradition and culture, Barcelona attracts thousands of visitors every year attracted by the many attractions of the city. You can use your rental car to visit fantastic museums, famous monuments and spend time sunbathing on the beach. Take a look at the emblematic places associated with the artist Antoni Gaudí, such as the Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell, and stroll along Las Ramblas. It is also recommended to drive to the Montjuic Castle and the Olympic Stadium. With a vehicle at your disposal, you can also take day trips to destinations such as the monastery of Montserrat or the nearby coastal towns.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.